Ep. 49 – Do you feel like you’re automating is truly working for you? A lot of times marketing professionals learn the art of automation from a tactical perspective only. In today’s episode Chris explains how to ensure that what your automating is producing results. That you’re automation has purpose to its performance.
- The single factor that allows you to go from aimlessly automating to executing with excellence
- 5 tips that Chris uses, practically daily, to be more strategic in his approach to automation building (and beyond)
- How to stop looking at software as “magical” and understand where the true value is
- What it looks like to be a shallow professional that can build but not produce results, and how to never become one
- The power and role of strategy with marketing automation
Want to Be a Guest On the Podcast?
We're currently accepting guests for the podcast that are SaaS owners, marketing automation consultants, and digital professionals that have produced high results with automation.
If that's you, or you'd like to recommend someone, click here to apply to be a guest.
About the Show
On the show, Chris reveals all of his automated marketing strategies he has learned from working in fast growing marketing technology startups so you can put your business on autopilot quickly and without error.
Discover how to deploy automated marketing, sales, and delivery systems to scale your business without working long hours to do so.
Chris L. Davis
Chris is an Electrical Engineer turned entrepreneur who is the Founder of Automation Bridge, an international speaker and facilitator, and startup consultant