PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND POLICY CAREFULLY BEFORE USING ANY OF THE SERVICES DESCRIBED BELOW. BY USING THESE SERVICES YOU ARE ACKNOWLEDGING THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THESE TERMS AND THAT YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THEM. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF AGREEMENT AND POLICY, PROMPTLY EXIT THIS PAGE WITHOUT ACCESSING OR USING ANY OF THE SERVICES.
Service Provider’s Responsibilities
2. You agree to comply with our Internet Use Policy and all applicable laws and regulations, including, but not limited to, those related to pornography, obscenity, copyright, trademark, other intellectual property rights, data privacy, international communications, import and export regulations and tax laws and regulations. You are solely responsible for any information that you transmit through our Website. You agree to notify Service Provider promptly if you suspect unauthorized use of your information. Until you notify Service Provider, you remain solely responsible for such unauthorized use and any damages that may result there from. You further agree to notify Service Provider immediately in the event you become subject to any lawful order or process that would prohibit or limit your use of the Service.
Term and Termination
3. The term (“Term”) of this Agreement shall commence upon your acceptance of this Agreement and shall continue for a period of twelve (12) months, unless earlier terminated as provided in this Agreement. You may terminate this Agreement upon Service Provider’s failure to cure an ongoing, material breach of this Agreement within thirty (30) days after giving Service Provider written notice of such material breach. Service Provider may at any time and without advance notice modify or restrict your use of the Service if Service Provider determines, in its sole discretion, that your use of the Service: (1) violates the Acceptable Use Policy; (2) violates any laws, regulations, court orders, or other governmental request or order which requires immediate action; (3) violates any intellectual property rights of Service Provider or a third party; (4) violates any export or import regulations; (5) is disruptive or causes a malfunction of the Service; or (6) may expose Service Provider to potential legal liability. If you do not correct the violation within ten (10) days thereafter, Service Provider may terminate this Agreement. Service Provider may suspend or in its sole option terminate the Service if you fail to timely pay any amounts required under this Agreement.
Rights and Duties Upon Termination
4. Upon termination of this End User Agreement, all rights to the Service terminate immediately. You remain liable for the full monthly charge for the month during which your Service is suspended or terminated and for any usage-based fees. If this End User Agreement is terminated, you agree not to re-register for or otherwise access the Service without Service Provider’s prior written approval. Service Provider and/or its agent may delete any data files associated with your use of the Service upon termination of this Agreement.
5. This website will be accessible to third parties via the World Wide Web portion of the Internet twenty-four (24) hours a day, seven (7) days a week, except for scheduled maintenance and required repairs, and except for any loss or interruption of Services due to causes beyond the control of Service Provider or which are not reasonably foreseeable by Service Provider, including, but not limited to, interruption or failure of telecommunication or digital transmission links and Internet slow-downs or failures.
6. The content conveyed in this web site is intended to provide general information about The Camalex Group Inc. The information provided should not be relied upon as legally binding or to be a sole source of information. The presentation of information is not an offer to represent you, nor is it intended to create an business-client relationship. The content of any Internet e-mail sent toThe Camalex Group Inc or any of its representatives at the e-mail addresses set forth in this web site will not create a business-client relationship and will not be treated as confidential. All uses of the contents of this site, other than personal uses, are prohibited. ©2012 The Camalex Group Inc. All rights reserved.
External Links & Ethical Requirements
7. This site may contain RSS feeds and website links to sites maintained by other companies and entity. These links are only intended to aid research or provide a service to site visitors. The Camalex Group Inc cannot provide any warranty about the accuracy or source of the information contained on any of these other sites or the content of any file the user might download from these sites.
The Camalex Group Inc has attempted to conform to the appropriate legal and ethical requirements for business consultants and those of the business community when creating this site. Please note, however, that prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. Any questions about The Camalex Group Inc or the contents of this site can be directed to the owner.
Choice of Law and Venue
8. This Agreement and Acceptable Use Policy shall be governed by the law of Minnesota. You agree that all actions or proceedings arising in connection with this Agreement or Acceptable Use Policy shall be tried and litigated exclusively in the state or federal (if permitted by law and a party elects to file an action in federal court) courts located in Plainfield, State of Illinois.
9. Except as provided in this Agreement, any changes to this Agreement must be in writing and signed by Service Provider and you. Your rights and obligations under this Agreement may not be assigned or transferred without written permission of Service Provider. If any provision of this Agreement is determined to be invalid, all other provisions shall be construed to remain in force. Notice or other communication between you, and/or Service Provider, may be given by conventional first-class mail or by e-mail and are effective on the date received. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND ACCEPT THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MAY CHOOSE NOT TO BECOME A USER OF THESE SERVICES.