All Systems Go! Podcast – Episode 3
State of Small Business Automation (Part 2)
Ep. 3 – Where is the competition? This is the question answered in today’s episode as Chris explores the current landscape and what is available to the small business owner.
Based around the premise of competition benefiting the consumer, Chris issues a challenge to the emerging, and existing, platforms to challenge the marketing automation “throne”.
- The difference between email marketing, email automation, and marketing automation
- Which platforms fall into each category
- The missteps taken by Infusionsoft to lose market share
- The truth about GetResponse’s claim of marketing automation
- Ontraport’s continual misalignment with the market’s immediate and future needs
- Upcoming platforms to keep an eye out for
Want to Be a Guest On the Podcast?
We’re currently accepting guests for the podcast that are SaaS owners, marketing automation consultants, and digital professionals that have produced high results with automation.
If that’s you, or you’d like to recommend someone, click here to apply to be a guest.
About the Show
On the show, Chris reveals all of his automated marketing strategies he has learned from working in fast growing marketing technology startups so you can put your business on autopilot quickly and without error.
Discover how to deploy automated marketing, sales, and delivery systems to scale your business without working long hours to do so.
Chris is an Electrical Engineer turned entrepreneur who is the Founder of Automation Bridge, an international speaker and facilitator, and startup consultant