This episode covers identifying the performance metrics of email marketing. Many people look for what a good open rate is or how much they can expect to generate from email. Although it is all subjective to your business goals, Chris shares the benchmark metrics and performance he has witnessed over the years of marketing at a high level.
- Whether or not email is still an effective marketing channel
- Performance metrics you should be measuring
- Achieving good deliverability
- Categories of types of emails to send
- What to expect when you get more targeted with your email sending
- Benchmark statistics we’ve seen with clients
About the Show
On the show, Chris reveals all of his automated marketing strategies he has learned from working in fast growing marketing technology startups so you can put your business on autopilot quickly and without error.
Discover how to deploy deploy automated marketing, sales, and delivery systems to scale your business without working long hours to do so.
Chris L. Davis
Chris is an Electrical Engineer turned entrepreneur who is the Founder of Automation Bridge, an international speaker and facilitator, and startup consultant