Ep. 23 – This episode we will cover what the role of email should play in your marketing. Email marketing is a term frequently used as a finish line for marketing online…but it’s far from that. Find out why most people’s approach to email is wrong and what to do to ensure you don’t make the same mistake.
- How Chris got involved with email marketing from professional engineering
- The difference in the roles email has played over time
- The ideal path (that doesn’t involve email) to convert customers
- Emails “new” role in today’s digital age
- How to effectively use email along with other platforms people are engaging with/on
Want to Be a Guest On the Podcast?
We're currently accepting guests for the podcast that are SaaS owners, marketing automation consultants, and digital professionals that have produced high results with automation.
If that's you, or you'd like to recommend someone, click here to apply to be a guest.
About the Show
On the show, Chris reveals all of his automated marketing strategies he has learned from working in fast growing marketing technology startups so you can put your business on autopilot quickly and without error.
Discover how to deploy automated marketing, sales, and delivery systems to scale your business without working long hours to do so.
Chris L. Davis
Chris is an Electrical Engineer turned entrepreneur who is the Founder of Automation Bridge, an international speaker and facilitator, and startup consultant