This episode describes the difference between sales and marketing automation. Too often are they lumped together as being the same when in fact they are very different in both nature and execution. You’ll learn which one is most important for your business.
- The definition of marketing and sales automation
- Marketing’s role in making sales
- A key to one of the main reasons your business may not be growing
- How to establish marketing and sales alignment digitally
- What to start with automating first…sales or marketing?
About the Show
On the show, Chris reveals all of his automated marketing strategies he has learned from working in fast growing marketing technology startups so you can put your business on autopilot quickly and without error.
Discover how to deploy deploy automated marketing, sales, and delivery systems to scale your business without working long hours to do so.
Chris L. Davis
Chris is an Electrical Engineer turned entrepreneur who is the Founder of Automation Bridge, an international speaker and facilitator, and startup consultant