This episode Chris serves as the referee between marketers and marketing companies. He is blowing the whistle and calling a timeout so that both parties can realign and reassess their approach.
This episode will cover why a company that sells marketing software of any kind should not be relied on to teach its users marketing. Also, why marketers shouldn’t expect them to.
- The problem with relying on marketing companies to teach you marketing
- What to realistically expect from marketing companies when it pertains to marketing
- Where a lot of marketing companies get the knowledge they use to teach you marketing (hint…it’s not exclusive to companies)
- The boundaries of what a company can teach you and what they cannot
- Where marketers should go to learn how to market and grow their business
- The difference between employee advice and hiring a business coach
- What you should hire a coach to help you with and what you should rely on a marketing software company to help you out with
About the Show
On the show, Chris reveals all of his automated marketing strategies he has learned from working in fast growing marketing technology startups so you can put your business on autopilot quickly and without error.
Discover how to deploy deploy automated marketing, sales, and delivery systems to scale your business without working long hours to do so.
Chris L. Davis
Chris is an Electrical Engineer turned entrepreneur who is the Founder of Automation Bridge, an international speaker and facilitator, and startup consultant