All Systems Go! Podcast – Episode 12
What is a CRM and Do You Need One?
- A CRM defined and it’s original intended function
- The history of the CRM to help you understand why it’s relevant today for the small business owner
- How marketing automation impacted the role of the CRM
- What the “Dual-CRM” setup looks like and why it may save you money immediately
- A bold prediction about the future of the CRM for small business (a special guest appearance of the Professor of Prophecy himself…NostradamChris)
Want to Be a Guest On the Podcast?
We’re currently accepting guests for the podcast that are SaaS owners, marketing automation consultants, and digital professionals that have produced high results with automation.
If that’s you, or you’d like to recommend someone, click here to apply to be a guest.
About the Show
On the show, Chris reveals all of his automated marketing strategies he has learned from working in fast growing marketing technology startups so you can put your business on autopilot quickly and without error.
Discover how to deploy automated marketing, sales, and delivery systems to scale your business without working long hours to do so.
Chris is an Electrical Engineer turned entrepreneur who is the Founder of Automation Bridge, an international speaker and facilitator, and startup consultant