This episode introduces a new term for the digital marketing space to add a bit of separation between those who offer marketing services and those who offer automated marketing services. There is a difference and it is important to distinguish that difference as the small business landscape is creating an incredible opportunity for such professionals.
- The definition of a Digital Marketer vs. an Automation Service Provider
- How software companies are responding to the growing need of automation implementation
- What all current digital marketing courses fail to focus on
- Why digital marketers are struggling with learning marketing automation
- About an incredible opportunity for those looking to become an automated service provider
Want to Be a Guest On the Podcast?
We're currently accepting guests for the podcast that are SaaS owners, marketing automation consultants, and digital professionals that have produced high results with automation.
If that's you, or you'd like to recommend someone, click here to apply to be a guest.
About the Show
On the show, Chris reveals all of his automated marketing strategies he has learned from working in fast growing marketing technology startups so you can put your business on autopilot quickly and without error.
Discover how to deploy automated marketing, sales, and delivery systems to scale your business without working long hours to do so.
Chris L. Davis
Chris is an Electrical Engineer turned entrepreneur who is the Founder of Automation Bridge, an international speaker and facilitator, and startup consultant