All Systems Go! Podcast – Episode 27
The Skill of Assessing Technology
- A tool buying trend you need to stay away from
- How to determine if you are good at assessing and recommending software
- The 4 things Chris looks for when assessing software
- The cost of the wrong technology in your business
- What to do if you struggle with understanding new tools and how to use them
Want to Be a Guest On the Podcast?
We’re currently accepting guests for the podcast that are SaaS owners, marketing automation consultants, and digital professionals that have produced high results with automation.
If that’s you, or you’d like to recommend someone, click here to apply to be a guest.
About the Show
On the show, Chris reveals all of his automated marketing strategies he has learned from working in fast growing marketing technology startups so you can put your business on autopilot quickly and without error.
Discover how to deploy automated marketing, sales, and delivery systems to scale your business without working long hours to do so.
Chris is an Electrical Engineer turned entrepreneur who is the Founder of Automation Bridge, an international speaker and facilitator, and startup consultant