This episode Chris makes the claim that all marketers are not fit to make software recommendations for your business. Understanding this will save you tons of time, money, and frustration from putting the wrong tools in place for your business.
- A tool buying trend you need to stay away from
- How to determine if you are good at assessing and recommending software
- The 4 things Chris looks for when assessing software
- The cost of the wrong technology in your business
- What to do if you struggle with understanding new tools and how to use them
Have A Topic You Want Covered On the Podcast?
We'd love to hear from you if you have a question or idea for a topic you'd like Chris to cover on the podcast. Click here to visit the contact page to submit your question for a chance for it to be featured in an upcoming episode.
About the Show
On the show, Chris reveals all of his automated marketing strategies he has learned from working in fast growing marketing technology startups so you can put your business on autopilot quickly and without error.
Discover how to deploy automated marketing, sales, and delivery systems to scale your business without working long hours to do so.
Chris L. Davis
Chris is an Electrical Engineer turned entrepreneur who is the Founder of Automation Bridge, an international speaker and facilitator, and startup consultant