Automation Bridge is growing and we are looking to add a Virtual Assistant to our team. We are looking for a self-motivated individual who is a fast learner, a team player, and has a marketing mindset. If you are wanting to learn more about marketing and sales automation from an expert, this position is for you. We’ve got exciting new projects in the works…so many that we need a hand getting them all done. We can’t wait to meet you!
Who We Are
Since 2012, Chris Davis has coached hundreds of small businesses and consulted with some of the most prominent tech startups affording him a comprehensive understanding of what automation looks like for all types of business models. That experience, coupled with his unique way of creating clarity out of complexity has allowed him to become the leading expert in the field of marketing automation. He is now training others to create their own businesses on their terms by becoming Automation Service Providers™ to help grow businesses...automatically.
- As a Virtual Assistant, your role is to make sure Chris’ content is published on schedule while also repurposing content to use on social media
- You will use ClickUp to update the team on your progress
- You will use Slack for daily communication and collaboration
- You will use Loom for technical communication and clarification
- You are interested in learning more about marketing automation and think with a marketing mindset and don’t mind bringing new ideas to the table
- You are proactive and always looking for more marketing strategies that can be created or improved
- You have an eye for detail and if you see something that looks incorrect, you reach out for clarification
- This position will report directly to the OBM, Rachel
- Sending broadcast and automated emails in ActiveCampaign
- Create and publish courses in LearnDash from a Google Doc outline
- AirTable creation and maintenance for various processes
- Google Calendar maintenance and sync with scheduled classes
- Creating Google Slide Decks according to outlines provided
- Use JotForm to create dynamic forms and embedding on website
- Creating graphics using provided templates in Canva
- Repurposing content to schedule on social media using provided strategy/content calendar
- Building landing pages using Elementor and/or Beaver Builder
- Entering data for various marketing performance metrics
- Publishing content to the private Automation Bridge Community (not on Facebook)
- Publishing weekly YouTube videos and creating playlists when appropriate
- Email management for all incoming support emails
- Other tasks to be determined
- You have a great, positive attitude and are open to feedback and suggestions.
- You have a track record for meeting deadlines
- You have excellent communication skills (in person and via written communication)
- You can follow procedures and are attentive to detail (procedures will be provided for recurring tasks-we are all about working the system!)
- You have exceptional digital organizational skills with high regard for naming conventions
- You love a challenge and are resourceful when it comes to figuring things out and making them happen
- Are not easily overwhelmed by technology
- Are a strategic thinker
- Can work alone and don’t need your hand held every step of the way
- Have a strong desire to grow in the area of marketing automation
This position is not for you if...
- You are not interested in marketing and/or automation
- You do not enjoy tasks that require your attention to detail
- You have a lot going on already and don’t have the time to take on new projects
- You aren’t willing to sign a non-disclosure agreement.
- You aren’t actively listening to marketing podcasts or reading marketing books. A passion for business and personal growth is essential at our company. We will never stop learning!
- This is a virtually based position. You must have access to a laptop and a strong internet connection.
- Position requires part-time, flexible hours. As long as you meet the deadline, the hours are up to you. Any team meetings happen in CST. We prefer to work in the morning hours of CST.
- Enormous potential for learning from the professor of marketing automation himself, Chris Davis.
Compensation will be set at an hourly rate starting at $20/hour and will depend on experience. This position will start at 30-40 hours a month with the potential for growth with the right person.